With excellent schools, low taxes, safe neighborhoods and ease of transportation, Carmel has become as one of the most coveted places to live, not just in the state but in the United States. CNN Money Magazine & Town and Country named Carmel the No. 1 place to live in America and Best Small City. Carmel is a fast growing and economically-thriving, suburban edge city located on the North side on Indianapolis. Along with its low crime rate, it is known for its highly educated and affluent population with highly ranked schools. It is also recognized for its distinct residential neighborhoods and signature attractions.
- Parks and Recreation carmelclayparks.com
- Carmel Clay Schools ccs.k12.in.us
- Work, play, pay bills, current job listings, news, events, about, golf, hotels carmel.in.gov
- Carmel Social Media facebook.com
- Local Eats and Drinks visithamiltoncounty.com
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.